Monday, August 1, 2016

Pokemon Inspired Pikachu and Pokeball Set

"Gotta Catch 'em ALL!"

About 2 months ago I made Fiona a Pikachu and Pokeball.  Since then, Pokemon's place in the spotlight has been moved back to front and center.  It is incredibly popular.  So, I figured, I would list the items available to be made in my Etsy Shop.  I have about a 10 business day turn around time for the entire set for only $40.00.

I don't know about you, but I have already started Christmas shopping.  If you know of anyone who might be interested in a gift like this, or maybe for even yourself, NOW is the time to shop before my made to order list is closed for Christmas.

Head on over to my Etsy shop and place your order now!

Also, I am always open to custom orders so never hesitate to message me or email me with your ideas and see whar we can work out.

Cheers!


No comments :

Post a Comment