Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wicked Wednesdays

My nieces Samantha and Hayley


      I had a great day hanging out with my nieces and sisters today!  We went shopping at the Brea Mall, ate lots of goodies, tried to bedazzle, and Jason cooked a great dinner!  These are the weeks summer is all about: family filled fun.

Uncle JJ and our niece Elliot...she loves him more than me
      
          I haven’t hung out with my sisters and nieces in a long time and it was great to catch up and hang out like old times.  I am wore out!  Like I said yesterday, I really need to start blogging in the morning!!


My sister Heather had baby doves born in her backyard!
                       
      My sister and I started a spur of the moment bedazzling project…we are half way done.  She brought up the idea at her house and I instantly told her we should bedazzle the shorts I was wearing.  Bedazzling is super cute, but holy crap it’s difficult.  I tweeted “bedazzling is frazzling” (get it?).  It took us longer than I will admit to figure out how to put one of the jewels into the applicator.  Those bedazzle makers need to hire us for some much needed improvements we have a list of making.   Nonetheless, we finally got a rhythm down and have really started to make progress.  We were half way done when our other sister showed up with our 1 year old niece and play time shifted to much cuter priorities.  The bedazzling project will commence next week.  Please stand by and please forgive me for the utter anticipation you will feel for the next week until I post the fabulous end results. 

As you can tell its bedazzled...I am frazzled...

                In other news, I might as well give an update on my life.  I quit my last job a few days before my vacation due to an extremely hostile work environment.  The week I got back I sent out a few applications and inquiries with no expectation of working outside the home.  My thought process was to concentrate on finding ways to making a solid income working from home.  This was until I received 2 phone calls from a company in Irvine trying to get me to interview with them for a sales position.  I interviewed on Tuesday and was offered the job on the spot.  I start my training tomorrow and could not be more excited.  God provided me a new opportunity in a position Jason has been telling I would be perfect for since the beginning of our relationship.  The product and service I would be selling is something exceptional and extremely profitable.  I could not be more excited for the opportunity to, yet again, try something new that I am interested in as a career.  This position coupled with the business degree I aim for will truly be power tools for my future career.  Praise God, for He provides.  I will let you know more details and how things go soon! Promise!  Until then, I bid you adieu, CHEERS!  

No comments :

Post a Comment