Thursday, January 21, 2016

Made the Flowers Podcast: Episode 1 Show Notes


Made the Flowers Podcast: Episode 1 SHOW NOTES


Thank you for watching my very first podcast!  I wasn’t quite sure if I was going to upload it, but I did and now we are here!  I love it when I can follow a podcast I watch to their Shownotes with quicklinks to some of the information they shared on their podcast.  Sometimes I am too busy crocheting or knitting to stop and write down some of the things I see and hear!

Here are a few of the things I mentioned during Episode 1. 
If there is something that I mentioned that I have not noted here, or, have any questions for me, please, feel more than welcome to message on Ravelry or Instagram or email me at madetheflowers@gmail.com.


Knit Beanie in Maroon Yarn
Heartland by Lion Brand
189 Isle Royale

Knit Beanie in Dark Green
Heartland by Lion Brand
180 Kings Canyon

The Quick Stocking Hat by Hill Vintage and Knits

in combination with

Bankhead by Susie Gourlay


The shop I mentioned I visited in Fort Collins, CO is The Loopy Ewe


Crochet Blanket Pattern


Here is a link to purchase my Fisherman's Wool Beanie through my etsy shop
www.madetheflowers.etsy.com

Lastly,
here are some pictures of the presents I made during December:




Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment