Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Computer! I got a HP Notebook PC!

Oh my goodness friends.  The time has come.  I have a new HP laptop computer.  Merry Christmas to me - I mean Jason and I.  We bought a new computer as our gift to each other.

This is so nice.

My previous laptop's battery has been zapped since early 2011.  Jason's battery has been zapped our entire marriage.  So we didn't have a conventional desktop computer, but we didn't exactly have a laptop either.  For the last year, well, year-and-a-half really, my computer has been slowly dying an excruciating death.  So this is really relieving to have a new laptop.

We really thought long and hard between a Mac book and an HP.    And you know what we bought with Mac Book money?  A 4 wheel drive 1996 Jeep.  Then on New Years Day we bought this laptop online and I picked it up today.  It has a quad-core processor and a lot of storage and the graphics are colors are beautiful!

This is so fun.  Oh and I have Windows  8 which, so far, I am enjoying.

The computer was supposed to be sparkly black, but is actually silver, and not sparkly black, which is even better because I am obsessed with grey.  But it did make us check a few times over to make sure the right computer was in the box labeled correctly because it threw us off.  Kind of funny looking back on it, but it was not funny at the time...

I have my email and calendar so easily accessible with their apps. I love it.

I am really excited to install Microsoft University and get back into my Excel spreadsheets too.  I love makings lists on that program.

This is so fun.  So fun!  I couldn't want to post about it tomorrow.  Even though the day is almost through, I had to tell you all and get my first post on this computer completed!

Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment