Tuesday, December 31, 2013

12.31.2013

It is the last day of the year 2013.

I have seen many picture collage videos this morning and they are heart warming to watch and see how friends have grown this year.

I, myself, reflect on this year and realize it is one of, if not the best year of my life.

2013 is my first year of motherhood, the first year of Fiona's life, the second year of my marriage, the year relationships are mended with my family, the year Jason Fiona and I moved from California to Colorado, the year I have really gotten a grasp on how to make things, the year I turned 25 and I think have really found maturity as an adult, the year that has set a true and sturdy foundation for what will be the core and central portion of my life.  

I look forward to 2014 and welcome it with open arms.  

I cannot wait to see what awaits my little family of mine.  

Here is how Fiona and I have spent our last morning of 2013.  She fell asleep cuddling with me without nursing.  It was the perfect morning here in Colorado, see you in the new year my loves.


Cheers!


No comments :

Post a Comment