Monday, February 10, 2014

My 1st Week Back at My Sewing Machine

I have been back at my sewing machine this last month.  I have the space and time to sit at my machine and rotary cutter mat.  It feels divine.  I am sharing with you the projects I made my first week back at my machine.  It was a slow start, especially since I had only made, oh, maybe three projects before the big move to Colorado.  So after a forced 5 month hiatus from sewing, I really had to start the process of learning the skills of sewing all over again.  And of course it is absolutely worth it.

The positive feedback I have received on posting my projects on Instagram has been overwhelming, and has really helped give me the confidence to keep trying to hone in these skills and really try my hand at doing something monetary with this craft.  So we shall see.  We shall see.





 Cheers!

1 comment :

  1. So after a forced 5 month hiatus from sewing, I really had to start the process of learning the skills of sewing all over again. And of course it is absolutely worth it.
    embroidery machine reviews

    ReplyDelete