Friday, January 10, 2014

Long Double Crochet Cowl



I am excited to start sharing more of my completed crochet projects with you.  
Today, I am sharing my Long Double Crochet Cowl.


I finished the Long Double Crochet Cowl November of 2013 and really started to use it New Years Day.  Due to us moving, I had packed this finished project in a box and it went ignored.  Now, I use it almost every day.  I am a little obsessed with it.  It is so warm and pretty.  I love using this cowl as a duo of a scarf and headwrap.  I think with the color being such a deep purple, wearing it as a head and ear warming wrap, as well as a scarf, feels very nostalgic and romantic.  I am in love with this completed project.  It is also worked up using my favorite stitch: the Double Crochet.  This is a great beginner's project!



I found the free pattern off of Ravelry, which was written and posted here by AllAboutAmi,

For my Cowl I used:
3 skeins of Lion Brand's Wool-Ease Thick & Quick
Color - Eggplant - Color #147 - Lot # 70244

Cowl Measurements:
When folded in half my finished cowl is 34" in length and 11" in width.


Cheers! 
&
Happy Hooking!

*Please Note*  I am trying different methods of editing my pictures, which is why the pictures all seem a little different.  If you have any suggestions on the best way to edit pictures without PhotoShop, please email me or comment below.  Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment