Friday, July 20, 2012

No Go

                Well, I do apologize for yesterday.  Yesterday was over a 13 hour day for me and again exhaustion over took my brain.  I had enough time after work to eat and wind down while watching Sleepless in Seattle with Jason before crashing at 9pm.
                Today was my second day at the job I was so excited for.  The woman who hired me colored the  job with rainbows, Bambis, and pockets of glitter.  However, the reality of the saying, “if its too good to be true, then it probably is too good to be true” rang true for this job.  I was very disappointed.  I do not have the time or ability to waste gas on a 30 mile commute, each way, for a non base paying, and 1 in 4 charbeback rate, of a sales job.  This experience does not curb my enthusiasm for sales, but it does change the type of lens used when looking for a position in sales.
                Well as I have said before… Que Sera Sera.  Whatever will be, will be.
TGIF and Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment