Tuesday, January 14, 2014

madetheflowers.com

My domain is official!  I am madetheflowers.com

(squeeeeel!)

Please spread the word and love about my website.  I will continue to post anecdotal stories on here, but as 2014 carries on I will be posting many more crafting projects, tutorials, tips, nifty know-hows and recipes as well as special thrifting finds.  

It is a really exciting time for madetheflowers.com.

Also, I have closed my Etsy shop NuthinButPutzin and do not plan on reopening it at this time.  The juice is not worth the squeeze with the shop.  I love thrifting and finding things, but I am not interested in taking up my time to be a mom or a wife to resell things that may or may not appeal to someone.  Also, there is no profit margin there.  Not a hobby I am interested in continuing to pursue as a little resell shop online.  

I am, however, really excited to finally have the time and tools to give all of myself to this site and creations.  I am really excited to see where this takes me and my family.

I have about a year before I can enroll in school here in Colorado and I plan on giving this my all until then.  

I do ask that you please spread my site to those you know and might be interested.  Tag me and I will tag you.  As of right now, if you are interested in contacting me, my current email address is madetheflowersmyself@gmail.com.  


Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment